We had some water damage on ceiling materials That is not made anymore. So now we are tearing it all down Considering and Replacing It With drywall but are wondering if there are any faster / Easier / cheaper ways to fix this problem, it is 3 strips of the materials out of the ceiling right now. Any tips will be greatly appreciated:). Well, I have your answer. Check into suspended ceilings. By the time you would put something up to fasten the drywall to the drywall and then it would be too heavy for the ceiling.
- Should You Buy or Rent a Home in Sandy UtahThings to think about when trying to decide if you should buy or rent a home One place you might want to start looking is at your financial situation and see what is right for your bottom line […]
- Why Should You Consider Buying a House Through Rent to Own Home Set upLooking for a new place for you and your family can be a daunting task, only because you are not that confident when it comes to your financial capabilities Some properties would require thousands of dollars as down payments, while some would need full payment in cash; this is mostly true for properties that have been recently foreclosed Fortunately, today […]
- Buying a Home in Retirement DownsizingDownsizing to a smaller home during retirement often reduces your expenses, and it provides you with a way to get a little more cash out of your previous home It can be especially effective if you have the mortgage on your larger home paid off […]
- The Scoop on Multi Million Dollar Condos in Minneapolis MNWith over 4000 square feet of space and up to four bedrooms, many of these high end condos have more square footage than the average house The majority of high end condos offer three or four bathrooms, with at least one bathroom containing features such as double sinks, a jetted tub, and built in storage […]
- Should You Buy or Rent a Home in Sandy Utah